Fare per person:
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT WAIVED as space allows.
Important note: Costs could increase if you sign up less than 90 days before a tour begins.
- Transportation within the tour
- All meals
- Expert tour leaders and knowledgeable local guides
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, and group meals
- All entrance fees included in itinerary
- International airfare
- Beverages with meals
- Additional activities not mentioned in itinerary
- Travel medical (out-of-country emergency) and cancellation/interruption insurance
Proof of travel medical (out-of-country emergency) insurance is required to enter Ecuador. Travel cancellation/interruption insurance is not mandatory but is highly recommended.
All rates shown are in effect at time of printing (May 2019). Although every effort is made to maintain the prices as established, TourMagination does reserve the right to adjust prices on this tour should it become necessary. The published price is guaranteed when paid in full. We accept check/cheque payments, and credit card payments. Please note that payments made using credit cards will be charged a 3% fee.